Dripper type: integral, round with double perforation, PC dripper
Dripper distance in cm: 20cm, 25cm, 30cm, 33cm, 40cm and 50cm
Wall thickness in mm: 0.9mm, 1mm, and 1.1mm
Dripper flow rates in lph: Ø16mm – 2l and 4l. Ø20 – 2l and 4l
Pipe diameters in mm: Ø16 and Ø20
Reel length: Ø16 – 400m; 300m; 200m Ø20 – 300m; 200m
- The double perforation of the dripper allows constant flow due to greater filtration.
- Pipes are resistant to UV radiation, robust and durable.
- Dripper with four emission openings in the opposite position prevent the introduction of impurities, prevent the formation of sediments inside the labyrinth.
- Drippers placed in this way allow for easy laying.
- High resistance to chemicals and fertilizers.
- The dripper inlet filter reduces the risk of clogging caused by the use of hard water.
- The dripper flow points allow quick and easy installation without the need to check the position of the flow points and ensure a complete emptying of the hose at the end of the irrigation cycle.
- Pressure compensation of the dropper is made possible by a silicone membrane, which maintains a constant flow rate when the working pressure varies.
- Suitable for irrigation of multi-seasonal crops, for flat terrains and terrains with slopes and irregular topography.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
- Number of seasons: perennial
- Topography: flat and and terrains with a gradient greater than 3%.
- Land types: all
- Installation: on the surface
- Examples of pipe use:
- For the production of fruit and vegetable crops
- With irrigation systems outdoors as well as in greenhouses
- Row crops
- For growing flowers
- Olive groves